Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's Review...

I thought that before I start getting into the things I'm doing now and how I'm progressing I should do a post showcasing what my portfolio consists of as of now. This is a combination of school work and personal work.

Self Portrait:

Photobucket

London collage:


Photobucket

Tolouse painting:

Photobucket

Abstract painting and detail:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Experimental Donut Painting project:

Photobucket

Brick painting:

Photobucket

I have some other pieces that I'll probably post another time but there's a general idea of what I've done so far. Obviously I really enjoy painting, but ultimately I hope to get into graphic design. I'd like to keep painting as a hobby and design as my career... Anyway, hope you are all having a lovely day and I'll try and post some newer stuff soon, but seeing as it's Spring Break this upcoming week I will be hard pressed to do anything too productive. ;)

-Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment