Thursday, August 26, 2010

BATH (Day 2)




The second day in Bath was another day full of roaming the city and seeing what we could find. Started off by getting quite a few new shirts, a sweater and a bag from the Holy Topman. I was beaming. The picture above was walking up to a pub after visiting an amazing little book shop that could give Barnes and Noble a run for their money. Quality, not quantity.

All of us at the pub, proof that I'm actually on this trip only exists in the mirror opposite.

Ballroom at the fashion museum.
It's like, pretty or whatever.

Inside the abbey...
One last look at the gorgeous city before I had a few pints and wasn't able to really look at anything.

 
So, of course, the city was fantastic. And I'd definitely go back. Intimate yet had plenty to see and do as well as retaining that big city bustle that I love. Next up, the land of Ire...

2 comments:

  1. "It's like, pretty or whatever"

    ... literal lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how long it was going to take you until you got yourself to Topman :) Sounds like an another amazing day OF COURSE. My fave pic is the one you took inside the Abbey at that low perspective - very cool.

    So after all this talk of pints my friend, you know I'm going to ask...... just what IS the legal drinking age in the UK??? Hmmm??? And don't pretend you didn't hear me young man.......

    ReplyDelete