Monday, April 11, 2011

It's been too long...

HELLO!

I've put this off far too long. Four months. So long that I don't even know where to start. Do I start from yesterday and work backwards? Do I start at the beginning of the year and work my way forwards?

Maybe I'll just start with what I did yesterday.

I rode a bike along this river in Regent's Park all the way up to Camden.


It was amazing, going under all these old Victorian bridges while people played acoustic guitars beneath and trains rattled above.


Then my friend Matt and I got some ice cream and went to the top of Primrose Hill to take a look at London.


Still can't believe I live here.

And then the paparazzi came and Matt had to hide himself.



It's not the most beautiful skyline, but it's home. :)

K that wasn't too hard. This can only get easier right? Next up: everything else.

-Liam 

No comments:

Post a Comment