Monday, May 7, 2012

It's been far too long since I've blogged. I always do this, put it off and put it off until I have a massive load of things to post, and now this is gonna take a while! But ah well. Here we go!  

The past two terms have been great, done a lot of stuff that I've really enjoyed and been very proud of. 

The first major project I did had me venture into something new, Adobe Illustrator. On the program we had to design a poster that celebrated a mundane object. After lots and lots of though, I decided to choose milk. It's something I have almost every day, and is seemingly quite average and not too exciting. Therein lied the challenge. 

I decided I wanted to take a retro approach, and through much trial and error I came up with something I'm very happy with. Although it could be better, I'm pretty happy with it seeing as it was my first time using the program.



No comments:

Post a Comment